Apparently, Milk is in trouble for running some ad campaign that encourages men to get women to drink more milk, because calcium can reduce the symptoms of PMS.
I believe….no, I know….that there were no women on the committee that came up with that plan.
I’m not one of the angry horde that’s plotting to bring Milk down right now. I think it’s funny. I think a lot of inappropriate things are funny.
The best possible thing that could come from this is Milk’s new website promoting this concept. If anyone actually reads my ramblings, go check it out because, even as a girl, it had me chuckling.
As a woman who most definitely suffers from PMS (ask Fiancé-Face), I have to disagree with Milk on the topic of things that piss me off when my hormone levels are out of whack. They are not, as Milk suggests, Fiancé-Face forgetting my cat’s birthday. I don’t even have a cat. (Not really anyway, she lives in the barn.)
Things that do piss me off on the other hand:
· Crumbs in the butter dish – this is disgusting. You really can’t keep this from happening? Why the hell not? I can.
· Globs of toothpaste in the sink. Adults should not have this problem.
· When you invite someone to do something with you and they say “can I bring so and so?”. This is like saying “I want to do what you’re doing, but I’d rather do it with someone else.”
· When on the phone, midsentence you just being speaking to someone else. Hello? I’m still here. Don’t be freaking rude.
· Speaking of rude, don’t eat while you’re on the phone. I do not want to listen to you chew.
· Same goes for using the bathroom.
· Answering your phone mid-conversation without excusing yourself.
· Ok fine, rudeness in general.
· People that wait at a stop sign for an entire minute, while there are no cars ahead of you, until you get to about 15 feet away from their intersection, and then pull right out in front of your moving vehicle, at around the speed of light. There are usually zero cars behind you when this happens. After which the douchebag in question usually proceeds at 10 mph under the speed limit.
· Double dipping….ew ew ewe ewwwww.
This list is much, much, much longer than I have time for. I guess it could be said that most everything pisses me off.
The annoying thing about Milk’s accusations is that the same things that make me stark raving mad when I’m rocking my PMS will still piss me off when my hormone levels are perfectly balanced. I’m just more likely to express myself when I have a little nudge from my chemical imbalance.
So, the lesson learned should be don’t piss me off when I’m more likely than usual to bite your head off.